Mission Statement and Aims
Vision Statement Hand in Hand with God we love, learn and achieve
JTMAT: We believe in the power of education to improve lives – and the world’
Scripture No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
1 John 4:12 (NIV)
Values Galatians 5:22-23 Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
Our vibrant church schools inspire confident, enthusiastic, high achieving,
lifelong learners within a loving Christian community so that all may fulfil their
God given potential.
Who are we? Educating for personal development
· We nurture a culture of physical and mental health and wellbeing to enable a state of openness, happiness and contentment.
· We offer an inclusive, compassionate and supportive ethos where we celebrate the diversity and uniqueness of every individual and ensure that all may flourish and have an abundant life.
· We foster and nurture children’s understanding of their own identity, and positive self-worth and esteem where they know their strengths and have the knowledge, skills and confidence to take their next steps in learning and life.
· We have the highest expectations of behaviour where children learn choices in a supportive and safe environment.
· Children cope wisely when things go wrong through conflict resolution, forgiveness, love and reconciliation.
How do we learn Educating for wisdom, knowledge and skills
· We maintain the highest expectations of achievement through crafting a bespoke, vibrant curriculum, opening horizons and creating a culture and environment which motivates each individual to be the very best that they can be.
· We enable confidence and delight in seeking wisdom and knowledge, and develop talents in all areas of life.
· We inspire a generation of independent lifelong learners who take pride in and celebrate their achievements taking ownership of their learning.
· We develop positive learning attitudes through our RESPECT approach.
How do we live? Educating for community and living well together
· We engender collegiality with a core focus on relationships, listening to, sharing with and learning from each other.
· Our community is built on the basic principle of respect, valuing the preciousness and inherent worth of each person.
· We provide children with the environment to grow spiritually and morally through our curriculum, worship and links with the church to create a tolerant and supportive community built on good relationships and mutual respect.
· We develop children as good citizens, in our local, national and global communities, valuing and respecting human dignity, diversity, engendering tolerance and challenging social injustice.