Parish Council Meeting - pupils invited!
Children from class 4 attended the monthly Parish Council meeting this week. The children were able to see how a meeting was run using an agenda, previous minutes and proposing and seconding motions. The children also enjoyed seeing the traffic calming proposals and the speed gun. They were welcomed, held introductions and then the agenda was as follows:
- Elect the Chairman of the School Council
- Apologies: To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
- Minutes: To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 24th November 2015.
- Traffic Calming: To share the traffic calming disc proposals with the children.
- Traffic Speed Through Rangemore: To receive an update from SpeedWatch.
- Anti-Speeding Signage
- Future Meetings
- Any Other Business
We thank the Parish council for their support of our school.