Parish Council Meeting - Children's Committee
Our Parish Council Pupil Committee attended May's Parish Council meeting. Children explored the followin agenda sharing the exploration and explanation texts which they had written in class regarding traffic calming in the village. Children also presented the anti litter posters from the school competition.
- Apologies: To receive apologies and reasons for absence.
- Minutes: To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 24th November 2015.
- Update on Council Name Change
- Update on Traffic Speed Through Rangemore
- Princes’ Wood Wildlife Log
- Proposed New Secondary School on Branston Road
- Anti-Litter Signage
- Rangemore School Heating Fund Raising Ideas
- Future Meetings
- Any Other Business